To support the business on all project co-ordination, project management and quotation matters, meeting with customers, suppliers and contractors, assessment of scope, initial design, gathering information as required necessary to prepare suitable quotations to customers.
• Establish and maintain close relationship with clients, customers, GT, IGT, MAM / AMI, GIRS contractorsand sub-contractors throughout all stages of the project execution.
• Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with best practice and in line with SEL’ Quality andEnvironmental Management System.
• Ensure health and safety risks are identified and correctly managed and the project is executed inaccordance with our Health and Safety Policy and procedures.
• Assemble and manage the necessary human and other resources from SEL and external sources (e.g.partners, GT, IGT, technical services, sub-contractors, commercial and professional support,manufacturers and suppliers) to deliver a commercially, financially and technically satisfactory projectproposal and co-ordination to completion within the approved budget.
• Develop projects, generally <£200k value (c. range £200k-£2M), under the guidance of a Project Manager/ Project Quotations Manager, ensuring that all company policies and procedures and requirements arecomplied with.
• Gather, analyse and synthesise market data and intelligence relevant to SEL and circulate within the
Click here for full job description