Location – 184 Shepherds Bush Road, London, W6
Client – McLaren Construction
The new European headquarters of customer science company, Dunnhumby, is a Grade II listed former motor factory and showroom. Our client was appointed to carry out the conversion of 184 Shepherd’s Bush Road and the construction of three new floors and a domed glass roof.
Originally built around 1915, certain elements of the 117,000 sq ft listed building needed to be maintained, including the front façade and the north east corner of the building – formerly the ground floor showroom, first floor sales office, linking staircase, hall and landing, and associated toilets.
The new gas infrastructure works were comprised of the bringing in of and MDPE gas supply from Shepherds Bush Road to within the development, continuing on and terminating with bespoke welded steel pipework to serve the new gas plant room at the rear of the development.
Our works included the installation of a bespoke primary gas meter module, operated and maintained by SEL under its MAM licence on behalf of the gas supplier.